Mint Chocolate Cookie Popcorn
Ingredients in this Recipe
- 1 bag
- 1 cup
- 1 1/2 cups
- In a microwavable bowl, melt 1 ½ cups chocolate chips. Crush a handful of mint chocolate cookies over melted chips and stir. Save some for added garnish.
- In a large mixing bowl, add 1 bag of G.H. Cretors Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Slowly pour melted chocolate chips and cookie mix over popcorn, stirring as you pour.
- For extra chocolatey goodness, sprinkle in leftover unmelted chocolate chips and crushed cookies.
- Chill 1 ½ hours in freezer.
- Take out of freezer, garnish with mint leaves (optional) and enjoy!